Question no. 2008! would you watch GOOD NEWS, if the tv companies offered it 2 you, 2 be run alongside the....

I

Im a Lizzard!

Question no. 2008! would you watch GOOD NEWS, if the tv companies offered it 2 you, 2 be run alongside the....

more negative, doom and gloom, trivia and celeb obsessed bag of shyte -calling itself news at the moment?

I would watch it sometimes.

probably not

yesim sick of hearing about war and politics

They do it every day -- sorry you've missed it!

i would. right now, i get all my news from the internet!

I'd give a new station a try.

ony reason i watche the news is to see female newsreaders chests

My local news station has a "Good News Minute" It's usually a tragic story and something good came out of it. I dont watch it because I dont like it when they play with my emotions.

The only good news on these days is someone being found that was kidnapped (yes, I'm talking about Shannon), but being kidnapped is still a bad thing in itself.

No, celebs aren't news. People shouldn't be so obsessed with them.

GOOD NEWS? Is that the pamphlets that some Christians try to give people? I don't like it then. I wouldn't watch it. Is the program going to be something like the 700 Club? I find the 700 Club to be quite biased and offensive so I make sure to never watch it. I'd probably do the same with the GOOD NEWS program.

Back