Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    iluvmy67cuda

question 2008! would you watch GOOD NEWS, if the tv companies offered it to you to be run alongside the.....?

more negative, doom and gloom, trivia and celeb obsessed bag of shyte -calling itself news at the moment?If the law of attraction applies as much to the news you consume, as to any other area of life you allow to.impact on you, do you want to watch NEWS programmes that keep you informed on all the positive things going on in the world?would you like to see TV companies offer up Positive News programmes --not to ban or downplay hard/negative news, but simply to give you [the liscence payer] the option of watching news items that are positive and life affirming...to run alongside the more, doom and gloom celeb and trivia obsessed we get served up to us currently.it could cover just as wide a field as conventional news output, to keep you up to date with science environment or whatever, and need not be hyper-happy or overly earnest, but just an UP, matter of fact, presentation of whats good/great thats happening or about to happen in the world.simply have it called GREAT NEWS

Downloads
    Uploads

question 2008! would you watch GOOD NEWS, if the tv companies offered it to you to be run alongside the.....?

Why?I just want news. Regardless of whether its bad or good.

iluvtorofl

i don't think they could get the necc license to air anything positive like that . it would go against their code of ethics .

Downloads
    Uploads

You haven't heard the half of it. News is already whitewashed by politics. The TRUTH is worse than the news lets on. Read independent news reports - take them with a grain of salt (don't believe everything they say) and you will find just how much the news is already tainted.

iluvAJ12

I have given you a star for an important question. News editors think they know what the listener/viewer wants to know, and I have no wish for that kind of censorship to be imposed upon me. My wife calls me a 'news junkie', because I always like to keep up with domestic and international affairs. I accept bad news when it happens, that is life, but the general consideration of good news as 'not worthy of our limited time' is a decision I would prefer to make myself. I loved the item last week about the dolphin which shephearded the whales out to safety, lets have more of that.

iluvtorofl

Good news is generally not as important, you want to hear about puppies being born in Conneticut?