Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

DivX to go and DivX Converter won't analyse video files?

I just downloaded DivX for my laptop, but when i try and use DivX to go and put it onto my memory stick for a blu ray player, it will just get stuck on "Analyzing". It doesn't pause, it just has a green bar sliding across the whole time, and it won't do anything. The same thing happens with the DivX converter - It says analyzing: 0%. And it stays like that. How can i fix this? do i uninstall and reinstall? Help?

trixienik
    Guys
    I have the same problem, what must I do? I mean, really, I've been waiting for a reply about 10 days now!

Unregistered
    i am having the same problem as well! sorry, wish i could help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Solution

Hey, guys! This is easy to solve.

First of all, take off your pen drive from PC. Open the program, select the video, and then it will be analyzed faster than you think.

After this, you can finally put your pen drive into computer and transfer the file. Hope I've helped.

PS: Sorry about the English, I'm Brazilian.

Unregistered
    After much efort I found the solution - a very unexpected one - on another website.

Delete the small .avi file (mine is x.avi) in the program folder for the player! Then it works, but not if your USB stick is already inserted! Put in the USB drive after adding your file(s) to the list. Analysing is a very brief operation.

I have not tried the CD/DVD method.

Unregistered
    i did as you said pal .....add the file and then put the usb in....it totally works! but am not sure ....because i noticed that the damn transfering got stuck too!By the way i dint get your meaning about the x.avi...reply?