Would you be upset if someone called you at 3 in the morning for an answer to a trivia question ?

I

Iluverrything H

Would you be upset if someone called you at 3 in the morning for an answer to a trivia question ?

YES.. who wouldn't?

why, did this happen to you? or were YOU the one doing the calling?idk...depends

no, not particularly.I'm up and awake at three.

that would be the reason i have been looking for to beat him down

uh, well not exactly, i'll just start freaking out and not answer...

hah depends who, i would think it's funny.. he must have a pretty good reason to call

Yes i would say its 3 in the fucking morning and you want a fucking answer? FUCK OFF!!! lol

yes - that would be rude

Not unless it was for a friend of mine and they were on the show who wants to be a millionaire

That would depend entirely on who the someone was.

id be mad but id laugh lol

Yes. If the phone rings at 3:00 in the morning someone had better be dead or injured!

if they plan on splitting some of the winnings, not at all.

id be bloody pissed at them for fucking waking me frm my warm cosy bed to answer some pathetic question

My friend Amber does stuff like that all the time...I don't get upset, I get really, really angry!She tried to do that last night...

Of course!...you know...unless it's a ludacrisly easy question and I win a life-changing amount of money...

I would cuss them out and hang up in their face

hell yeah!!

Back