Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ily!freshmenn.

Would you be upset if someone called you at 3 in the morning for an answer to a trivia question ?

No. I turn my phone off at night.

iluvtrumpetboi17

Would you be upset if someone called you at 3 in the morning for an answer to a trivia question ?

I would be upset only if I didn`t know the answer because then I would be up the rest of the night trying to find it!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

That all depends who was calling.....and probably not if it was a friend. I'm way to easy going to get upset by somethinglike that. I would just go right back to sleep. And who knows, it might be funny.....

im 13

It depends on if they were winning money or not. If they were just playing Trivial Pursuit at home....yes, I'd be pissed. If they were at trivia night at a bar or in the Cash Cab.........I'd be more than happy to help!

iluvmy67cuda

yes I would be,and yes I was,only for me it was 1am when they called from the bar to ask

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I would and I don't think they would be very happy at all with the answer I gave them : )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234