Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hottest alien characters from any sci-fi show?

Which alien species do you think was the "hottest"? It can be from any sci-fi show.

But my real question is:

Why do you think people are capable of finding alien characters on sci-fi shows to be "hot", especially if the makeup/prostheses used on the actors make them look very non-human? Like, for example, if there had never been a Star Trek and you met someone in real life who looked like a Klingon, "hot" would be the last thing you'd think, right? But because of the show, somehow some of us are able to look at a Klingon and think "hot!" ... and it doesn't really make much sense when you think about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doctor Who, well its not on the syfy channel but its syfy and he is yummy! doctor who because technically hes an alien a time lord. and so there

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kai, from the show Lexx. Of course, he was pretty much human looking.

I have no idea on the other question, but you do have a point. I've found lots of aliens hot, like Vulcans and Cardassians from Star Trek, and even Ka D'Argo from Farscape was kind of cute. Who knows, really.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have no idea on the other question, but you do have a point. I've found lots of aliens hot, like Vulcans and Cardassians from Star Trek, and even Ka D'Argo from Farscape was kind of cute. Who knows, really.

Downloads
    Uploads