Has the Democrat Party sold-out the Working Class of this Country by tacitly

Jun 13, 2009
encouraging Mexican immigration? Has the Democrat Party put cheap labor for their business donors over the well being of Working Class American citizen taxpayers?

I Am Educated Citizen Born from illegal parents who pay taxes and work hard and HA Ha I used your tax dollars to go to school and get an education so how do like them apples "Anti Hispanics ..... and guess what I am using financial aid to got to college oh wow I am so bad ....

I Am Educated Citizen Born from illegal parents who pay taxes and work hard and HA Ha I used your tax dollars to go to school and get an education so how do like them apples "Anti Hispanics ..... and guess what I am using financial aid to got to college oh wow I am so bad ....

Back