switching from rogers to bell?

Emma

May 18, 2008
i have an iphone plan on rogers but i hate the rogers service. im cancelling it after 2 years, so 1 year early. i want to switch to bell aliant and i would also like to keep my number when i buy the new iphone 4. is this possible even though they are two different phone companies?

Sorry 1 you can't switch from Rogers to other networks until you have unlocked it . First of all, check your iPhone is locked or an unlocked phone by just inserting another network sim card with it . If your iPhone not accepts other network sim card, you need to unlock your iPhone from carrier lock to use it with other GSM carriers . If you wish to unlock your iPhone, use Remote unlocking method . You can get iot from a ny of teh online vendors like SuperUnlockCodes.com to unlock it . After unlocking your GSM iPhone , you can switch to other GSM carriers like fido, telus not with a CDMA carrier like Bell .

But, you can keep your same phone number when you swap to various phone networks . You need to get PAC code from the provious provider and give it to new network provider to keep your old number .

Back