Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

rumors of invader zim?

ok i just want to get things straight and under stand some things

ok invader zim is back on nick but only reruns (aww) i understand that they might never make new ones and im ok with it because the old cast and creator wouldn't be back and it would never be the same. so what happen to the creator and director, why did they not show the new episodes, what was the real reason they stop showing the show, are the scripted shows on dvd and are they good, i heard there was a season 3 but it was totally different but was it good and finally were are the cast creator and director now.
    thank you all for your anwsers

ONLY answer if you like the show and i dont care how much you dont like it

Downloads
    Uploads
    that show is nasty, it made me throw up when he was working at the fast food joint. his green pimples arugh i dont see how yall like that shoow

Downloads
    Uploads
    All the parents thought it was too 'weird' and had it taken off of the air through petition, protest, and general complaints. The series creator however, thought it wasn't nearly weird enough and hated what Nick did with his creation. He actually hates zim fans with a burning passion because the series has been marketed as something obscure and random for 13 year olds to be into and buy at Hot Topic.

Yes, there was a season 3, but it didn't get aired due to parental concern. Again, it was too weird-and the creator was pissed at the whole situation because he wasn't allowed to make it even weirder and darker (for example, Zim's creator is also known for a series of graphic novels titled 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac').