Want to be an affiliate to your site

U

Unregistered

The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by Jason.

--------------------------------

Hello Ihav team,

This is Jason from Lightake.com which is a solid platform that serves our customers with excellent products at the competitive price. We free-ship items worldwide such as Video game accessories, Magic cubes, LED &lamp, flashlights, computer parts and peripherals, ipod accessories and other gadgets.

Currently, We are offering you a chance to form long-term business partnerships with Lightake. The competition in the market is fierce and our teamwork is essential when it comes to success. Just a little step for you to join our affiliate program to start to earn. A computer, together with your working room and your determination and willness can make this happen. All staffs from Lightake.com are looking forward to your access. The commissions for you are based on completed sales(Pay per Sale). All starters can have access to 6% on sale while the affiliates who can result in $15,000 monthly sale, can get 7% commission. What’s more, 8% commission for the affiliates have contributions in $30,000 monthly sale. The commissions are based on the sale that come from the orders shipped with no complaints, no replacements , no refunds and any status resulted in loss of Lightake. Your check will be provide monthly according to shareasale.com who team up with us to built a big platform for our affiliates.

Our ShareASale ID is 27731.

Please feel free to contact me @ [email protected] if you are interested with cooperating with us.

Best regards,
Jason

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
From Mail: [email protected]
IP Address: 183.11.99.134
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0

I dont think it's worth my time. Besides, I hate pushing something onto my users. They are here because the board is free... really free of any points of view or preferences.;)

Back