IPHONE PART OF THE QUESTION:
I would very much enjoy a new iPhone. (3G, 3Gs, or 4 is good; either one, I don't really mind which iPhone.) The thing is, my father isn't very... erm... "happy" with the data plan. If it were cheaper than a cheap $15, he says he'd get me it. (IT'S ONLY $15 FOR THE PLUS PACKAGE! I don't mind not being able to download apps on the go or watch YouTube on the go.) Actually, let me correct myself: He doesn't really realize there's a $15 data plan instead of the $25 one. What I find completely unfair (not the reason why I want an iPhone, though; it's a great phone, very satisfactory, and I have found that it is actually the right phone for me via quizzes and such.) is that he has an iPhone (Pro data plan), my mom has an iPhone (Pro data plan, she doesn't even download apps or watch videos), my half-brother has an iPhone (Pro data plan) and he racks up a REALLY huge bill because my half-brother is so... addicted to using his phone so much; my aunt has an iPhone (pro data plan), my uncle does, my two cousins do, my future-cousin (my age) does, my other future-aunt and uncle do... all with the Pro data plan, which is $25, but I don't mind which data plan I receive.
I am 13 and in eighth grade; my other cousins have a strict dad (like mine), so she received her cell phone in the middle of EIGHTH GRADE. Isn't that a little too... late to receive a phone? She should have gotten it earlier. Anyways, once I heard that, I made a deal with my dad. In the middle of eighth grade, if I had good grades like I always do, I wanted a cell phone. My dad planned to give me a cell phone in the middle of 7th grade instead, but then he figured since I wanted an iPHONE, why not give me an iPod Touch and no phone at all?!
I can pay to buy the actual phone, but the contract and billing will be put on my parents. (Knowing my dad, though, he's gonna pay for everything.) How can I convince my parents? I have done much research on the iPhone and I strongly feel and agree that it is a great phone and that I would be most satisfied with it. I have also read many, many reviews... apparently no other phone can beat the iPhone. I know apps are sometimes restricted... but there are still many, MANY great and addicting apps, so who cares? Anyways, I would very much like possessing an iPhone. (And not for the usual "I wanna be cool" reasons that many other teenagers say.) Kindergartners already have phones... and it's also a bit embarrassed to be forced to ask my friends many, many times to borrow their phones. I also don't want to raise their phone bills; they're my friends, after all.
BLACK BERRY PART (Much shorter):
If not an iPhone, I want the BlackBerry, the second best phone.
ALL TOGETHER:

How can I convince my parents to give me an iPhone? And if they want to give me a cheaper phone that no one's heard of, no. I will only take an iPhone or BlackBerry... sorry if I sound snobby, spoiled, and stubborn, but other phones just won't satisfy me.
I have good grades, I behave, and honestly I'm the favorite child (my half-brother doesn't count; he doesn't live with us, he just visits for a couple of weeks/a month) yet how can I NOT have a cell phone?
Thank you, everybody!