Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fat metaboliser tablets made by nutrition headquarters, do they work?

I got some from holland and barrett the other day, I just want to know if anyone has had any success with them? I have seen one some forums that having 2 a day is too low of a dosage for them to do anything, would doubling up to taking 4 a day would show better results or do any damage?

No abuse messages or messages saying they are rubbish placebo pills thank you!

Unregistered
    They work well if you eat right and do at least 200mins of cardio a week (just 30mins a day) not reeeealy hard, get around 200 to 300 calories within 30mins will be ok.
    dont listen to any one else when they say dosages, research the upper limits of the ingredients then start at the bottom of the dosage then work your way up, dont go rigt in there with full dosage, ur body myt not be able to handle it.

The ingredients are basically thermogenics/appetite surpressents/diuretics. all together they work well, make it a habit to take your recomended dosage an stick to it.

pills and things work well for the last lil bit of weight u need to lose from 2lb to 15lb. i just finished some lean system 7 and in 15days i lost half a stone that was 2weeks ago an iam the same weight still so that was a good one. now iam goin on to the fatmetobolisers see how they do.

started at 193lb
    ended at 186lb. see my quads more and obliques and abs more, cut more on the shoulder and veiner arms so iam pleased with them and the results. and no not just water loss but alot of water must have something to do with it becuase of the dandelion root.