Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i recover my iphone game data?

so im on my second iphone 4.. the first one had been restored from a 3g backup and i had problems so i set it up as a new phone. of course i lost my progress in minigore, x2 football, everything. how do i recover my saved game data and put it back on my phone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    All your deleted photos/video/music are still on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.You can recover those deleted photos,video,music with data recovery software.You can get them back only few steps

iphone,ipod,ipad Data Recovery for Mac, executives at the Wondershare Software Corporation today announced the release of a new software program which is named ‘Data Recovery for iTunes’ software. The new software package includes powerful features which allow users to recover lost contacts, text messages, videos, photos calendars, notes and call records.

Data Recovery for iTunes

The Data Recovery for iTunes on Mac software package works perfectly with the iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad 1 & 2 and the iPod Touch 4. It’s also fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7, but unfortunately it is designed for MAC users only.

1.Recover all videos and photos taken with your iPhone or iPad

2.Recover iphone contacts, SMS messages, calendars, note and call records

3.Recover Data(video,music,photo and other files) for iPhone, iPad and iPod from iTunes backup files

4.Works perfectly with iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad 1 & 2 and iPod Touch 4.

The software is an upgrade from the old Data Recovery for Mac software package which had limited functionality. A few of the most powerful features on the software include:

• Run without opening iTunes

• Find files by the iOS device they were synced from

• Scan your lost data through iTunes backup files instantly

• Check your files by file category

• Preview all the content in original quality

• Click to recover files one at a time or in batch

• Get back photos & videos shot with your iDevice

• Recover all your contacts, SMS, notes, calendar events and call records

• 1-click to retrieve all files with zero quality loss
    It’s not the first time that the Wondershare Software Corporation has hit a home run with one of its software packages. The company’s data recovery tools are very useful and have been enjoyed by thousands of Windows and Mac users during the past few years.

About

Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Its product lines cover Multimedia, PC and Mac Utilities, business tools and more. The most popular Liveboot boot CD, Data Recovery for Mac and Windows, Photo Recovery for Mac and Windows, 1-Click PC Care and Password Recovery tools are downloaded by thousands of people all over the world.

Use guide:

How to recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS Messages and video from iTunes backup?

Easy to recover Media,Memos,SMS,Contact and other lost data for iphone/ipod/ipad

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to recover photos on iPhone, you must to use a iPhone Data Recovery, the use guide about how to recover deleted pictures from iPhone is not bad.

Code:
    iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-iphone-photos.html

Next,let's shows you the way to recover iPhone/iPad photo:

One. Recover Lost or Deleted photo from iPhone directly

1. Connect the iPhone to computer
    2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone recovery
    3. Preview and restore iPhone photo

If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted photo on iPhone from the previous backups.

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
    2. Open iTunes.
    3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
    4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
    5. Select Restore From Backup...
    6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Tips:You better backup iPhone data to computer, avoid losing photo and recover deleted photos from iPhone.

Code:
    iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-sms-from-iphone.html
    Code:
    iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-contacts-from-iphone.html

Unregistered
    Lost data on your iPhone? Recommend you can use an iPhone Recovery for Mac from Tenorshare to help you recover iPhone lost data. Or you may need a free Cleaner for iPhone to cleanup your iPhone. Read more at: Tenorshare Software Official Website - iOS Data Recovery, Data Rescue, PDF and Video Tools

Downloads
    Uploads
    In this case, you need iPhone data recovery tool to help you recover deleted data from iPhone, this tool can help you recover deleted data from iCloud/iTunes backup, or directly recover it.
    More:
    How to recover deleted photos from iPhone
    Any Data Recovery - Recover Deleted Data from Windows/Mac/iPhone/Android - Tenorshare