Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A gay guys crazy rant towards lesbians :-) just how i feel lol?

Why do you get lesbian and bisexual women when men are so much more sexy and more horny to look at ?
    I'm a gay guy that Can't understand why you get bi and gay women when men are so much more horny? It's just my point of view. Sorry but it is a LARGE rant but then again I really don't care if you think I'm crazy for ranting like this because I will never meet any of you :-)

WHY I THINK MENS BODIES ARE SO MUCH MORE SEXY AND MORE HORNY TO LOOK AT:

Mens skin changes when they grow up - it becomes manly.

Womens skin just stays the same as when they were kids.

Men grow sexy designer stubble and side burns.

Women don't - their faces just stay the same as when they were kids.

Men get strong manly arms and strong manly hands.

Womens arms and hands just stay the same as when they were kids.

Men grow sexy manly hair on their arms and chest.

Women don't - they just stay the same.

I could go on and on and on. To me other than growing breasts women stay much the same as when they were kids. Men don't - mens bodies change unlike women's and become way more sexy. Female bodies are just not as sexy or as much of a turn on as a good-looking hunky guy to me with a nice hairy chest, muscles and a six pack.

As I said before sex with women sex with women is one of the most boring forms of sex I have ever tried. It was completely physically unsatisfying - and I'm not just saying that to be offensive. it's the truth. The same can't be said about a MAN!!! It's much more exciting to get a man in bed. End of.

Wonder why there are double the amount of gay men than gay women ????? You only have to go to your local gay pub and see that there are way more men than women. Because men are more horny to look at.

Bye

ps they have much nicer bums than women also!

GAY MEN ON WHY THEY FIND MEN MUCH MORE SEXY THAN WOMEN – BELOW:

John 2007 said:
    Well...I had alot of the same things happen to me, as the other commentors above...but I decided at 19yo I had enough..I was dating this italain girl for a year...she was pretty, nice family, and very giving....but DAMM her brother was Effing gorgeous,italain,dark hair, hairy chest...swimmers bod....wow...I couldn't take my eyes off him. Many a time, I found myself staring at him...finally after (her family) gathering at thier mountian house (her brother and I shared a room)and boy, did he look good in "tighty-whites"..and hair in all the right places...I told her, it wasn't fair for me to have my arm around her, and be looking at her brother. THAT'S WHEN I CAME OUT!

James said:
    Probably around 11 years old or so when I would get crushes on male friends of mine. It would get increasingly awkward because I felt a special attraction to certain male friends of mine, but never felt any attraction towards girls except to acknowledge that some girls looked nicer than others, but there was no sexual desire or inclination to "make a move" on them.

A GUY CALLED MATT ALSO HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT MEN:
    It was like 7 yrs old. I joined the Cub Scouts just to be around other boys. Then came middle school I would stare at guys in my classes (them not knowing of course). They would be checking out girls and I would be checking the guys out at the same time. It was perfect. Like today, go out in public and see a guy and girl walking along. He THINKS you are checking out his girl. NOT! LOL

AT THE END OF THE SAY MEN WILL ALWAYS BE WAY HOTTER THAN ANY WOMAN COULD EVER BE! EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND THE WAY THE LOOK IS FAR MORE SEXY AND HORNY. END OF!

MORE RANTING FROM ME LOL :-)

I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree. Sorry but I am a gay guy and I love men!!!! I fail to see the attraction in women because I just don't find them a sexual turn on at all. I have slept with 2 women before - thought I should try it!!! had to get very drunk before going through with it but it was the most boring form of sex I have ever tried. Did nothing for me at all. They just don't turn me on. And I don't care what a small percentage of bi women say. There are far more gay men than bi women and gay women put together. And anyway I have been talking to bi men on gaydar and each and everyone of them say the male body is way more sexy and way more of a turn on than a womans body!!! One said men just have much hotter asses - and I agree 100%!!! Most bi men fully agree that the male form is much more of a turn on than the female form. So as a gay man I guess I just will never understand why some people find women attractive because I just can't see it myself. The just have zero sex appeal when compared to a hunky man. A the end of the day more people both male and female prefer men sexually - its a proven fact!!! Go look up all the studies carried out on the subject over the past 70 years like the Kingsley report interviewing thousands of men and women on what they li

Downloads
    Uploads
    You want others to believe in your sexuality? yet you dont understand why Lesbians and bi females find woman attractive. Hell let the world just be revolved around guys hmm. Straight guys dont know what theyre on about seeing as in your eyes woman are hideous creatures.
    Lesbians dont find guys physically attractive. Same as you dont find females physically attractive
    Learn to Respect other peoples sexualities

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because you're gay, dummy.
    These are not objective statements about men.
    Lesbian or straight men don't feel it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't even be bothered to reply to this rant, there is no question and it is ridiculously close minded. You personally don't find women attractive, fair enough, but it's silly that you go so far as to say how can anyone? Everything is personal preference, just like if you prefer blue or brown eyes on your partner. You sir, are ridiculous.

For all the things you find attractive about men, there is an opposite for women, for example to softness or their skin, or toned stomachs as oppose to rock hard abs. But there is also the psychological and emotional differences between the sexes, which influences many preferences. Also, had to laugh at you saying women's bodies don't change from when they are children, you have clearly been looking at the wrong women

Downloads
    Uploads
    can't read all that shyt... but every1's different... therefore... every1 likes different things... most men like women... so every1 would wonder why u would like men...