i'm a little confused with this... i know my neighbor since we were little childs, now we're turning into 17 he's older than me for one month....

and i'm getting confuse.. because i'm a bisexual... and i'm so desperate that i was in the mood of taking the 1st thing that appears to me xD. lol. the thing is, that at the begining i was attracted to him... and i felt in love with him.. he says that he's straight, and he talks about that he has a gf. but when i ask about her he says that it just was a frnd... then i got confused, he likes all the things a male like, (playing basketall, listen to reaggaeton.. flirting) etc.. but i always see his post flirting but not to who.. then he invited me to eat.. etc.. he chose all that i like.. and i was like wow!.. i posted a question, with a little hints about that, but they told me that he's not gay.. that it was me.. ok. then i took him out of my head.. i completely forgot him.. then... my sister noticed some strange things on him.. she says that he seems to be gay by his pictures, and some frnds of mine told me the same...then i was selling some bracelets, and he wanted to buy me some.. he told me that he wass going to buy me all the green and yellow ones.. but happened that my older sister wanted to sell them by me.. my sister told me that he came shirtless, and with a face,like expecting to see me. and now i'm noticing that everytimes he sees me... he just stares at me intently, as eager to talk, but does nothing, just stares with desire reflected, but not for me, that's not normal, and now that i'm not more insterested in him.. my sister told me, that she thinks that he's maybe behind me...

what do you think of this??