Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bluetooth Peripheral Device. Windows 7 can't find the driver, where can I download?

I connected my phone (Sony Ericsson C510) and my iTouch 8GB to my laptop using bluetooth, it finds all the drivers needed apart from Bluetooth Peripheral Device. I've searched online and I really don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for, so that was no use to me..

My laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NW11S, it has built-in Bluetooth, which worked when I got it, but hasn't worked properly since I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 in October.

Can you please provide a link to directly download it, not just to a website where I can download it from a stupidly long list of downloads (I've been on about 5 of those already -.- ). If you provide a website like this, can you tell me the exact name of the one I need to download.

Thankyou .

Thanks Kellie, but can you tell me which one I'm downloading please, or provide the direct link to download?
    If you mean download this thing; http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php
    It doesn't work, I get message saying "This program cannot upgrade your software. Please contact the manufacturer of your Bluetooth device or support."

Unregistered
    Where can i find a driver for bluetooth peripheral device for sony laptop vgn-nw11s?