Bluetooth Peripheral Device. Windows 7 can't find the driver, where can I download?

Liam1

Jun 12, 2008
I connected my phone (Sony Ericsson C510) and my iTouch 8GB to my laptop using bluetooth, it finds all the drivers needed apart from Bluetooth Peripheral Device. I've searched online and I really don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for, so that was no use to me..

My laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NW11S, it has built-in Bluetooth, which worked when I got it, but hasn't worked properly since I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 in October.

Can you please provide a link to directly download it, not just to a website where I can download it from a stupidly long list of downloads (I've been on about 5 of those already -.- ). If you provide a website like this, can you tell me the exact name of the one I need to download.

Thankyou :).
Thanks Kellie, but can you tell me which one I'm downloading please, or provide the direct link to download?
If you mean download this thing; http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php
It doesn't work, I get message saying "This program cannot upgrade your software. Please contact the manufacturer of your Bluetooth device or support."

Where can i find a driver for bluetooth peripheral device for sony laptop vgn-nw11s?

Back