Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone have any ideas on how to cancel the "Tone Club" subscription with Bell?

My husband has an .00 charge showing up on his cell phone bill from Bell each month for a subscription to the "Tone Club". We are trying to cancel it as he doen't remember signing up for it and doesn't use it. I have searched through his phone for an app or email and can't find anything. Bell customer service says they can't help and I haven't found anything useful online. I am sure we just need to text "STOP" to some number to unsubscribe, but cannot find what that number might be. Has anyone had any experience with the Tone Club and know what to do? Help!!

I can't find the number to text "Tone Club" anywhere....any ideas on how to find it? Do you think that is the name of the company, or just a generalization that Bell uses for billing purposes on all ringtone subscriptions? I have seached online and have had no luck. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem. bell told me i had to go online to my account and select 'manage my subscribtions' i cant find that option anywhere.

Unregistered
    go to your bell account, click on Go to Tunes & apps, scroll down and select Manage my subscriptions, click on Remove me and this should do it. I have just done it for myself and hope that it does the trick.

Unregistered
    Go to your My Content, then go to My Subscriptions...Press TONE CLUB then REMOVE. Bell is smart not to put it where you can see it immediately so you won't be able to remove it and they charge you monthly for something you don't even use. What a rip off!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Angel

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS AN IPHONE AND IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH REMOVING THE "TONE CLUB SUBSCRIPTION", YOU NEED TO GO INTO YOUR BELL MOBILITY APP ON YOUR IPHONE, AT THE BOTTOM YOU WILL HAVE 4 CHOICES
    1.MY ACCOUNT
    2.WHATS NEW
    3.FAQ's
    4.MORE
    NOW YOU NEED TO CLICK ON MORE THEN IN THERE YOU WILL SEE
    BELL MOBILITY TV, BELL TV REMOTE PVR AND bell.mobi
    CLICK ON bell.mobi and it will bring you to your bell mobile browser.
    UNDERNEATH BELL YOU WILL SEE HOME TUNES & APPS AND SELF SERVE
    CLICK ON TUNES AND APPS. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ND YOU WILL SEE "TUNES AND APPS TOOLS"
    UNDERNEATH THAT YOU WILL SEE MY DOWNLOADS CLICK ON THAT(MY DOWNLOADS).
    ONCE U CLICK THAT YOU WILL BE AT YOUR "MY DOWNLOADS" PAGE
    #1 IS TONE CLUB SUBSCRIPTION CLICK ON THAT. THEN YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR TONE CLUB, CLICK ON MORE INFO, THEN REMOVE.

I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to your My Content, then go to My Subscriptions...Press TONE CLUB then REMOVE. Bell is smart not to put it where you can see it immediately so you won't be able to remove it and they charge you monthly for something you don't even use. What a rip off!!!
    It's not bell that charges you for that service, if it was it'd be under your monthly charges, it's the company called Tone Club that offers and hides it, it's like claiming that Bell or Rogers are the ones that charge you for Joke of the Day, or Text and Win, it's third party companies that don't have anything to do with the services, it's those things that are the rip off! you can get anything that they offer free online, don't ever buy them or fall for their crap service

Unregistered
    thank you! it worked!

Unregistered
    Yeah, I had the same problem too. This mysterious "Tone club subscription" charge appeared on my bill and I called Bell Mobility customer service and the rep said "they;ll remove it one time only". He went on to say that "make sure you're careful on who you give your number too, what you subscribe too and text STOP to some company" he refuses to disclosed. Im 100% sure that I did not subscribe to this service and Bell Mobility is negilgent on handling mysterious charges like this.

I also followed the instructions on how to remove it and it was sucessful. I have a sneaky suspicion that this "tone subscription fee" was placed by default hoping we wont notice it. I smell a lawsuit coming.

Unregistered

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    go to your bell account, click on Go to Tunes & apps, scroll down and select Manage my subscriptions, click on Remove me and this should do it. I have just done it for myself and hope that it does the trick.

Thankyou - no one at bell could tell me how to get rid of the $8/month charge - they in fact told me it was a third party charge & they had nothing to do with it.

Unregistered

Same crap, Unsubscribe

Same crap every month, I unsubscribe, jumps to another phone on account, undo it there, and it goes back to my phone, Stupid , they just want to rob us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast