Rumors are being spread about me and I desperately need help, please answer?

sally

May 17, 2008
So I never thought that at 21 I would have highschool drama interfering with my life but I do. Turns out that this guy who I thought was my friend started making up really nasty rumors about me and it is tearing me apart, interferring with my relationship and I just want to die. He made up a lie that I was sexually involved with him and he got a pic of some girls private parts on his phone and he is lying saying that is of me. This really hurts me because I wouldn't do something like that and I feel so confused why someone would make something like this up and especially getting pictures that arent me and saying that they are. I don't understand how someone would go as far as to lie about this stuff and say that it was me, I mean how could you hate someone this much.
I wish I could just brush this off but I have a good repuatation and for someone to hate me this much and do something like this really hurts I just don't understand it. My bf says he believes me and has offered to go hunt this guy down but I don't want that. To make matters worse the guy who has been making these rumors up keeps harrassing constantly texting me to hang out, I blocked him of facebook but I can't on my phone because I have Verizon and can't block people. I just want these rumors to die down I hate this I am hurting I am in so much pain.

Back