Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lesbians, what is the best thing to do here?

Ok, so me and this other lesbian have been friends for w hile, and I like her, and I am pretty sure she likes me back. Well usually when i text her, she responds fairly quickly. But every once in a great while, she wont respond. Then ill wait a while and text her again, and she will. But once when I didn't respond, she freaked out and told me how worried she was, etc. So this is the second time she's not responded, and last time I went into that whole "I was worried" spiel too. Because I was. I am starting to think that maybe she does this so that I will keep trying to contact her. If this is the case what would you do? I am this time just waiting for her instead of trying to get her attention again. Does that sound like a good way of doing it? (If assuming she is playing hard to get) Or should I try to contact her again. What will make her more attracted, is bascially what I am asking. And yes I know this probably sounds like a stupid rediculous question. Lol. We just seem to like playing games back and forth a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just get straight to the point and tell her as it is. i u like her just tell her. i think she probabely dont want to push it on you, but i you should le her kon how u feel about her. go on! give it a go. but only if ur seroius. not for games