Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Girls like Guys on sports bikes and not a like harley or a Cruiser?

My friends keep asking if i get more attention now that i have a sports bike and yeah i have to say its changed alot but why do guys get more attion on sports bike and not on a harley or a cruiser
    different for me like i was riding my dad road king and nothin but once i hoped on my kawaski ninja 1300cc lime green omg it was frickin wierd i dont do any tricks at all but just getting on alot of girls want to ride with me which is not confortable for me

its a ninja frame different motor

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off Andy is right. Chicks dig Harleys more then sports bikes.
    One: There is one image that has stayed with the Harley ever since the Hollister riots (read your history, does Marlin Brando in the Wild One ring any bells) guys who ride Harleys have a bad boy image.
    Two: Harleys keep their value more then rice burners ever will. Try and trade a Kawasaki in to a shop, believe me you wont get much out of it. Now trade a Harley in for the down payment on another brand new Harley, you basically have half of your payment already payed for with your trade in Harley.
    Three: other bikes have gone beyond simplicity. I hear the jokes about how it took forever for Harley to switch to mandatory fuel injection on all their bikes, (which happened in 2007 by the way) but I point out which bikes are the easiest to work on, Harleys. Harleys have always proven two mottoes, if it works why fix it and simple alot times is better.
    Four (this is the big one): Out of any bike company in the world, which one has been around the longest? I will let you answer that last one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Troll alert! What model Ninja is 1,300cc? Sounds like a Bartism.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to agree with Andy on this one. Women are one thing and girls are another. He's also right about the long rides. The guy with the cruiser get's all the loving, and the sportbike dude get's nothing but a backache!

ON THE OTHER HAND, women who RIDE sportbikes are ALMOST always younger and better looking than women who ride cruisers. I have yet to meet a cutie on a cruiser.

Finally, what NINJA has a 1300 engine?? NONE. Hayabusa (but we all know it's Suzuki)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only an insecure little pussy would care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Andy.

Junior Member EverythingSportbikes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your one of those guys that calls all sportbikes "Ninja" bikes !!!!. Run for cover!!!! Its a Trolll!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls tend to like sports bikes.Women tend to prefer cruisers.One thing i know for sure..perch one woman on the back of a sport bike and another on the back of a Harley and take them for a 200 or 300 mile ride and see which one will still feel like getting frisky at the end of the ride.The Harley rider will be the lucky guy most every time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, my marketing professor used to work for Harley and he said they have a problem with attracting the younger customers because they have placed themselves as an older generation bike. That's the reason why the made Buell. It's to attract the younger crowds with little success. Also, their customers are getting older so they made 3 wheel bikes to suit their target market. I think Harley placed themselves in an image that doesn't attract any younger riders. But since Harley is a big name in cruisers, most people think of them as synonymous so the image of cruisers are also affected.

Unregistered

Are you guys serious?

LOL you guys say what ninja has a 1300cc engine? REALLY? Are you that unfamiliar with motorcycles? Or maybe you just got your head buried in harleys and dont know what the rest of the world has.

I came from the woodwork to make this post.

Ever heard of the kawasaki ninja zx-14??? 1352cc's of pure horsepower. And this aint your 1300cc harley either this thing has REAL power.

Learn yourself something
    Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast