Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia N97 Not Charging Properly?

My Nokia N97 use to be in perfect condition and would charge every time i plug it in. However, lately whenever I plug it in, it charges and then it stops and says "Unplug charger from power supply to save energy" and then it says "Not Charging" and then it charges again and then it doesn't. The light near the charging slot always turn on and off multiple times. I have to play around with the charger and plug it in and out multiple times to get it to work. When it finally starts to charge, it takes extremely long to charge. It used to charge quick but now it take hours. Also, if it is charging, and I accidentally touch the phone or the cord, it will immediately stop charging. Then I have to play around with the cord again so it will charge. Please help! What is the problem with my phone and how can I fix it? Thanks so much!

dilevehshee

Heart New

Quote Originally Posted by Anna N View Post
    My Nokia N97 use to be in perfect condition and would charge every time i plug it in. However, lately whenever I plug it in, it charges and then it stops and says "Unplug charger from power supply to save energy" and then it says "Not Charging" and then it charges again and then it doesn't. The light near the charging slot always turn on and off multiple times. I have to play around with the charger and plug it in and out multiple times to get it to work. When it finally starts to charge, it takes extremely long to charge. It used to charge quick but now it take hours. Also, if it is charging, and I accidentally touch the phone or the cord, it will immediately stop charging. Then I have to play around with the cord again so it will charge. Please help! What is the problem with my phone and how can I fix it? Thanks so much!

well i guess ur charger cord is damaged try to check with another charger
    the other thing could be the loose soldering in the charging jack.