Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would you support a $2500 p/yr. tax on oversized cars and trucks, to reduce...

...fuel consumption by individuals? Small cars and trucks with 3cyl., 4 cyl. and 5 cyl. engines could be exempt.
    Individuals could pay the $2500 when they get their car tags every year.
    Commercial Vehicles, like delivery vehicles, trucks for construction workers, co. fleets etc.
    would be exempt.

Antiques would be exempt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. The only tax I continue to dream of and would support is the sales tax and the abolition of all other taxes, including income tax.

Junior Member PortuguesedislikeObama's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you would have to start with a 1 or 2 kid limit before you tried some crap like that...I guess you think that us contractors that have to drive big trucks should be taxed...if so who the hell is gonna build your houses, businesses, bridges, deliver you food? some peoples mothers should have just swallowed instead!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I would not support this lying government to tie my shoes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope that is discrimination, Tax an individual for their choice. whats next taxing me more for how much water I use, or electricity I consume. Oh ya that's all ready in the works its called Cap and trade.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I dont support any new taxes

Downloads
    Uploads
    No dummy. What country do you think this is? After that what stops them from shutting off your computer after 2 hours of use. The electricity the computer consumes through the course of the day is more then your microwave. You should be charged more for your computer. What about when they shut your air conditioner down after two hours or charge you an extra $50 a month to have an air conditioner? Not to use it but just to possess it. Do you see where this is going. Heat in the winter time. You do want to stay warm in the winter is my guess. Let's make that an extra $100 a month so you can stay warm. You are being lied to about the amount of resources our planet has and "global warming". DO NOT believe me. Look up that there is three hundred thousand billion cubic square feet of natural gas that they KNOW about in Alaska alone. Stop. The number is three hundred thousand billion cubic feet of natural gas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a tax on rural areas. Do you live in the city? Your food prices are going to go up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I would support a gasoline tax instead. It would be more effective in reducing fuel consumption. Your tax would encourage drivers to classify their cars as commercial vehicles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And what tax addicted crazed cranium idiot came up with that? Sounds like a Rob Reiner moronic idea. Hey let's just tax the hell out of ciggs to pay for cancer research. Ok....people quit which is what he wants. So cancer has been cured now? Where's the beef coming from now Robbie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast