How much is a nintendo 64 worth?

DoH

Jun 9, 2008
With one controller, super mario 64, and goldeneye. How much do you think I could sell it for?

Depending on who your selling it to. i sold mine to a collector and got around 150$

around 20-30bucks to a regular person. 100-300 to a collector depending...... Unless there sold in stores then i got ripped off..

Buying it used will be anywhere from $10 to $30. Buying it new is about $350 even $400 some places. A Finding a console that old selling for new is rare. Also finding Goldeneye new is very rare too. About $200 for new, but finding it used will be a lot cheaper, probably $10 used. Same thing for Mario64, but that game is a lot cheaper.

Depending on the condition of everything as much as 40 bucks..I'd pay about 25-30 for the console and controller and around 10 for the two games

Buying it used will be anywhere from $10 to $30. Buying it new is about $350 even $400 some places. A Finding a console that old selling for new is rare. Also finding Goldeneye new is very rare too. About $200 for new, but finding it used will be a lot cheaper, probably $10 used. Same thing for Mario64, but that game is a lot cheaper.

around 20-30bucks to a regular person. 100-300 to a collector depending...... Unless there sold in stores then i got ripped off..

Depending on the condition of everything as much as 40 bucks..I'd pay about 25-30 for the console and controller and around 10 for the two games

Back