Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can a 14 year old buy cigarettes or buy them from other people?

Don't tell me stuff like I shouldn't smoke, I'm doing this right now cause I'm going through very deep depression and I just thought this could help, also my friend was wondering and he's 15, and I do know the dangers of smoking, but I also know the dangers of being depressed and my friend was just talking about suicide so we both kind of need this, so like any advice on how to buy them off of adults or like take them from my parents, or even how to ask my parents for cigarettes without them getting mad, thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you don't want to hear this, but Cigarettes do not help your emotions. They are not going to make you any less depressed or happier or anything. Trust me, I have smoked in the past, they don't do anything to your emotions. So if that is why you want Cigarettes then your wasting your time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When i was 14 i used to get people older than me to get them.
    But smoking is just a stimulant it won't help depression.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why not just smoke weed? its alot healthier and not as addictive. i use to smoke weed all the time and its way better than cigarettes. just go up to some teenager whos standing by himself or with a friend (not a group of friends) and ask him if he has weed. but dont look or sound like a dork while doing it. its also better if your with a friend while asking him.

i use to do that all the time and it always worked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your parents are responsible people, you'll get 'em mad. Have you considered just getting anti-depressants from a doctor?

If you want to smoke, makes no difference to me, but you're going to have a really tricky time getting the stuff unless one of your friends is a supplier. Better off getting some kind of therapy or prescription drugs to deal with depression.

Junior Member mahtzarellacheezz's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What can help you with depresssion is ice cream. and theres no way in HELL that ur gonna get cigarettes. ur lungs are gonna dry up and ur gonna DIEEE. UR 15 WTFFF

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask the favor to some friend yours, wait in the stores for a person who want to buy it for you and, pay him for the favor, good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    keep trying kid.... How in the hell do you have depression at 14. Do you pay bills? Do you go to college? Do you have kids you can't feed? Please I have know people that have REAL depression that don't have a leg and can't get working because they can't and can't get welfare because their country does not offer that. Come back when you have some real depression. Your so immature that you cant cope with our own emotions. GET A NEW FRIEND KID.

Unregistered
    I know how you feel i'm 14 and have dizzyness headche related to stress and depression and i'm also a smoker but i'm 5'9 which is tall enough for guy my age let alone a girl so I normally get away with buying cigarettes but my friends say i don't inhail properly which I totally do - opps excuse i waffle when i havent a cigarette in like a week i dont know how this helps you but still :P

Unregistered
    I smoke cigars from my dads draw he is too dumb to know but I think trying to get cigarettes is a bad thing I am 13 and started at 9 and yet my dad still didn't find out but the point is I'd this makes sense, cigarettes are not good you get adictted and they are illegal but to be honest I personally don't give a **** it is a bad root but it does help in a way you shouldn't I being honest was in the same situation my friend killed himself. Because he hated life if you don't belive me search it on google Aged 10 boy called ciaran in hampshire and I bet if he didn't get caught. Smoking he would be alive because that was the best time of my life with him being happy together talking . So don't go crazy but have some fun atleast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast