Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iamjake

I have the same prob I'm 15 and I have no idea where to get a pack so if i smoke I just walk wonder around the house in a box or something I find a pack my dad forgot about he's a really addicted smoker most of my dads side of the family is smokers so its hard too .he keeps an eye on me so good luck to u on finding a supplier I haven't had a smoke or anything bad in a week or 2 because my dad is getting supicous .untill today i tried something knew too its a hookah my sis had one its an e-cig thing it's cool she left it around I wanted a tri I hope she doesn't find out. Well good luck too ya

Unregistered

Please don't

Children CAN have depression. It doesn't matter that they aren't paying bills, don't go to college, or feed kids. They're dealing with lots of different emotions. They may be dealing with bullying or peer pressure. Just because they aren't grown-ups doesn't mean they aren't being exposed to some very hard-to-deal-with stuff. Middle and High school can be very stressful. Do you know how mean and vicious those popular snobs at school can be? Teenagers need help coping with their emotions. They can't always do everything on their own. This is where parents and friends come in. But sometimes they don't offer the right support. And if parents don't offer it children turn to their friends. But their friends may not offer the right support either, just cigarrettes. Which is where the trouble begins. All of these things can seriously stress a person out, especially an adolecent. You don't need to be talking to Madison like you did. You owe her an apology, though I doubt you'll give it.
    Madison, my advice to you is to open up to your parents. Talk to them, hang out with them. You seriously do not want to get into this mess. Your lungs will turn black, you'll have problems breathing, if you have asthma or any kind of heart condition smoking will totally mess you up, and you'll be addicted in no time. I know you don't want to hear this. I used to be like you, asking on every site How can I get cigs if I'm under age? Where to get cigs? How to hide smoking habit from parents? But it's NOT worth it! You'll have to hide this from your parents until you move out. And trust me, you can't hide ANYTHING from your parents for long. Please Madison, don't start smoking. I wish you the best.

bort shapiro
    You have to walk extremely fast in multiple directions while looking around yelling "cigarette day" and if the tobacco man hears yoU AND HE LIKES WHAT YOU SAY YOU GET 4 CIGARETTES THAT LAST 30 YEARS EACH BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CAR TO STORE TO LIGHT THAT BASTARD UP okay? Just be cool don't mess this up were all counting in you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12