Gay boyfriend inquiry?

Mrz

Aug 15, 2008
Is this irrational. My boyfriend goes outside of our place to talk to this guy he met at his job, and then on the subway. My boyfriend tells me he is straight, and this I believe because I trust my boyfriend. But, the guy calls and is standing outside of our place and my boyfriend talks with him for about an hour. I looked outside the window and saw my boyfriend touching his muscles every now and then, not caressing, just a quick touch. Now, at the moment I was frustrated and annoyed, I was not thinking that my boyfriend is going to cheat on me, it was just uncomfortable to see. The guy is actually pretty cool, but my boyfriend called me irrational for getting a little upset about it. I however do not think i was irrational. What do you guys think?

Its natural to feel jealous that your boyfriend is touching another man's muscles. I would be a little upset as well. However, it would only be a problem I would address with him if its something that is so serious to you that it threatens your relationship.

God, yes, you're being an irrational, jealous c*nt. If I were your BF I'd have dumped you yesterday.

Back