Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"not ready for a relationship"?

So I have been dating this girl for around 2 months. We had been staying at each others place a few times a week. She had gotten out of a 2 year relationship two months before we got together and the guy constantly texts her and calls her. She talks about it alot, kind of pissed me off but I was like whatever, she said she likes me and is with me and says she doesn't like it.

Then last week another ex of hers was out with a new gf making out with her. It apparently bothered her and she called me up late around 2-3 in the morning saying she wanted to come over to see me. So she came over but was totally unresponsive to me, like didnt want to kiss me or anything. We spent the weekend together but she seemed more interested in games on her phone than me. Fine whatever she had some issues. She wasn't answering her phone for 2 days (I usually would call her around 10 everynight to chat before bed). So the third night I got her on the phone and she said she felt like with all the drama in her life with her ex's, new job, etc that she didn't want a relationship with me. The week before she told me she wanted me to be her bf when she was drunk and took it back the next day cause she wasn't ready.

I still kind of like her, I'd take her back under some conditions (drop contact with all these drama centers in her life). I stoped calling her or texting her altogether with the exception of her texting me yesterday. Just wanted some input from others.

Thx

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like she isnt over her exes and to be honest it seems if they would take her back she would go with them. I think she said shes not ready because she still likes them and doens't want to hurt u. All u cand o is stay a good friend to her and not try to be any more to her. She will either see she misses u and will be willing to drop them for u... or she may decied she likes u as a friend and then at least u don't get to hurt and u can move on.