Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there anybody out there like me?

be yourself and do what makes you happy, no one can tell you how to be/act. its your life and you should live it your way! tell your mum that your happy with the way you are and that you are an individual not a puppet for other peoples ideas. that might make her a bit mad so pan it down a bit, but you get the jist of it!

ariogarnica

be what you are!see to what are youre true colors!be proud!were just almost the same,and i will prove to them that wiyh my true personality i can go further,i can reach my goal with my true colors,do whatver you want but see to them to youre parents that this will not lead you to a disaster,ok.

Arman2Dito

One of the most truly great and liberating things you can do is to completely be yourself.Wear what you like, listen to what you like, and please, do not ever do anything just so you "fit in". You will feel fake and hate it.Also, there is no such thing as weird. You just have a different outlook to the majority, thats all. If anything it makes you very interesting and brave.Don't listen to your mum either, she is just scared that you don't fit in because it makes her feel good to have a "normal" child, whatever that means anyway.Ask your mum to encourage you in your writing. Ask her to encourage you in yourself, its the way parents build confidence in their children.Be yourself. Don't worry about turning the boys on, you'll probably do that in later years when you have a beautiful mature flair anyway, from your writing, and all your friends have smelly kids that eat fish fingers every day and their boyfriends have deserted them for other girls with no baggage.Carry on carrying on!!

Downloads
    Uploads

just IM me k? dont worry we are heer for you dwag!!!

arizona_iced_te4

I am one too.I don't fit in with anybody else in the hole world.you are not alone.I am very Gothic and my mom tryed to change me too.I love my life that I finally get to live the way that I want to.Don't change for anyone.

Downloads
    Uploads

you are normal do your own thing. PS. talk to the first reply he seems nice.

Downloads
    Uploads

i like this......do ur own thing....i wish i could do that....in school i've these friends of mine sticking to me...i just kind of put a mask on me....as if i'm really enjoyin... i suppose i don't have the guts to go off on the loners path...i'd love that though....but u can't just live with online friends....u need too have some real friends around you too...find some ppl of the same wavelength as u are...it's difficult yet not impossible...u'll meet some people further on in life...i'd like to chat with u though...i guess we are more or he less same...

Arlee C

oh god, I'm the same way, people tell me I'm weird, some say it just joking around and some get really serious about it, and everyone knows me as the odd one. (i don't even fit in with my family) but its okay i got used to it. and there is more than life than boyfriend and turning them on! i think that you should continue to be yourself and listen to whatever you want! i get the same thing from my mom, i love rock and techno, and I'm the only one that listens to classical music, and they tease me about and i can care less i just smile and turn on the music and just let everything go by...=]you should continue to write yr poems& stories and DRESS HOW EVER YOU WANT! YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE! just be yr self, and if they dont like it, well then f****them! its yr life! not theres!!dont ever try to be something yr not!its not worth it! life is short, ENJOY ITdont waste it by pleasing other people.live it however you want!

arklatexrat

Ok, so who you are isn't exactly normal in todays society. But it my eyes you are and I think you are unique.When I was in school I loved to read and write. Almost all of my friends were honestly s*uts and I wasn't. You're not weird, you're perfect the way you are. Your little friends who are so worried about turning on their bf's will be pregnant in hs most likely and you'll be graduating and writing books. Don't change who you are, for ANYONE.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well its okay to be different really!!If u listen to rock music well then i add u on my friend list!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast