Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ariojhnm

can you actually write a poem about?

can you write a poem about me? I will give you 10 points if you come close to describing my personality, face likes...anything I am able to do (hobbies) ....okay I will be waiting for you...So far, all of you are SO great in the UK...it's going to be hard..I LOVE those poems...you are all very charming

Downloads
    Uploads

No because I don't know anything about you.

Arius-Tatsu

I would if I could but I can't.In essence, that is quite poetic and meaningful.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll do it if you gimme a little bio or something cus I have no idea who you are.

Armand S

>.<" u do realize ur asking a lot from me!

Armen C

io sono italiano, vivo in Italia

Aristotle

If I knew more about you.

armadilka

you are cutei bet you played a flute if not well i'd say you are hotsomething about your eyes something about yahoo guysbrought you over hereto meet someone like me dearso whatcha think of this poethope you get back if you know it

Arman2Dito

Pretty Girl Pretty girl, who is to blameFrightened girl, they don’t know her nameSaddened girl, who cries at nightDistant girl, who’s out of sightPsycho girl, with scars on her wristsFairytale girl, who don’t existSilent girl, without a nameIgnored girl, who’s filled with shameFaking girl, with plastic smilesFreakish girl, from a thousand milesEmotionless girl, cant feel much painDarkened girl, who brings the rainCrying girl, tears start to floodPsychotic girl, who drains her bloodHated girl, who no one loves Such a weak girl, who’s no longer thoughAngry girl, there is no cureHappy girl, she is no moreHidden girl, she covers her scarsPrisoned girl, lived behind her life’s barsCrazy girl, who bleeds so muchLonely girl, who’s out of touchStupid girl, who no one likesBeaten girl, who always fightsPretty girl, don’t give up nowSuicide girl, there’s someway, somehowScared girl, don’t be afraidDistant girl, don’t go awayMorbid girl, don’t die tonightWorried girl, it'll be alrightStoner girl, tonight she'll smoke her sorrowAlcoholic girl, she'll drink tomorrowFurious girl, who has no more faithDepressed girl, who cries and achesFallen girl, with broken wingsDisturbed girl, fell off the swingPretty girl, you are my friendAching girl, just try to mendUgly girl, not like beforeBeautiful girl, she is no morePretty girl, who made her life endPretty girl...no...not again...

Downloads
    Uploads

Laura Laura Bo BauraBanana Nana No NauraFee Fi Fo FauraLauraTotally original - do you love it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast