Do you feel strongly about this poem?

A

ari_garnica

*****A guy can dream, can’t he?By TD EuwaiteYou know what you wantYou want to grab her by the zipperAnd slip her out of that gownDressed down, to hose and pink panties*****I like pink...but am open to more colors.

A+ my friend. TD, this is your best poem yet. I would have preferred a description of her measurements etc. but hey this is a positive start.

i like it.it conveys vivid thoughts of temptation, unbridled-lust , and desire in just a few words.very well done.

My goodness! You sure switch gears in a hurry! LOL!That's it??? To me it kind of seemms like the end or beginning of a longer poem.....Nice though. :)

Not at all a fan of pinkwith a special one I enjoy the "slink"and gown or slacks falling to groundwould hopefully cause both to "bound" As once sung in Snow White maybe, or was it Cinderlyn? A dream is a wish a heart makes.Rock on.Steven Wolf

This is what she actually wants:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqk.Im7fYWY0VnUtpJMDr9zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080318004720AAw4EYSA girl can dream too, can't she? =)

You know what I want, and you know you know! No arguements there.

Roses are redViolets are blueI may not look like Mae WestBut I guess I'll do So save up your nickelsAnd save up your dimesAnd when you get to quartersCome up and see me sometime!

What is hose? Is it stockings? Or tights?Gee, what an awful image, even a beautiful girl must be off-putting in tights (over the pink panties) but does anyone still wear stockings?Maybe they do and I am leading a sheltered life!

well im not a guy but i can understand how you would feel strongly...

LOL, well don't hold back by all means <3Encore, Encore!you so silly sometimes *^_^*

Back