Do I have to give him a full refund via PayPal or is the sale final?

S

sv nag

I have listed around a couple of forums for sale some Evo 8 Yokohama Advan tires and eventually sold one to a guy. I got these tires from from a friend and he said that one tire was good to go and the other had damage to it which I could confirm for myself.

I sell the good tire and ship it out etc.
The guy recieves it and now issued a PayPal dispute against me because the he says the tire is the damaged one and I know I sent him the good tire because I just went to the garage to check if I had the bad tire or not and I know I have the bad tire because it has the damage.

The guy tells me that the one I sent him is the one that has damage to it and he wants the full money he paid back in full. Do I have to refund him all the money or is the sale final because I am just cleaning out my garage and trying to get some cash while I'm at it. (Basically parting out my car parts) I personally took pictures and inspected the tires before putting them up for sale and did not see any damage
to the good tire. He sent me a pic of the tire I sent him and there seems to be a patch fix on the good tire. I've already spent $60~ for s/h and another $4.50~ on PayPal fees and he wants the full $150 back. So I would be down about $64.50~ if he got the full refund back.

Help!

This is the first time I've sold a tire to anyone over a forum.

Back