Hey!
I would really like to get referrals for the site freebiejeebies!
Its an advertising site where once youve signed up, completed an offer, and then referred others to do the same, you can receive a free item, and for 31 referrals I can get an iPhone!

to sign up please use the following link:
http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/313974

Here's some information below I found:

HOW IT WORKS:

1. All you need to do is sign up (you only give details of age, email, name and address - so product can be delivered to you).

2. And then you simply complete an offer from the list shown after signing in, the most popular is Lovefilm.com as you only need to do a free trial and you can cancel before it ends so you do not pay a penny. (You do not have to do an offer from the link given on freebiejeebies, you can open a new web page and it will still work.)

3. Once you have completed an offer, you then have to refer friends to do the same. Once your friends have also done the 3 same steps as you, you will be given your free gift.

Support from the website:

Is this real?

It most certainly is. It's an advertising scheme to get more people looking at some of the offers which we are affiliated with. Basically, when a user completes one of the offers on our site (e.g. LOVEFiLM) we get paid by the advertiser. This way, we can cover the cost of your free gift and still make a small profit.

A lot of TV programmes and magazines have featured this sort of advertising, including BBC and the Wired magazine - so you can feel confident that it is genuine.

For more proof please visit eXceem, which is a forum dedicated to the UK's Freebie Scene - www.exceem.co.uk

Proof it works:

Why not visit eXceem.

eXceem is an independent forum where people discuss all aspects of freebie sites, such as ours. We have our own subforum on eXceem, and we are a 'supported' network, which means the owners of eXceem are confident that we will continue to provide gifts and a good quality of service to our customers.

eXceem also has a thread called 'I got my free item' where people post pictures of the items they have received. eXceem members often post to show gifts they have received from us (many eXceem members call us 'FJ') - http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/i-got-my-free-item/.

If you have any questions about Terms & Conditions, please contact us at: http://support.freebiejeebies.co.uk.

Contact Information
Freebiejeebies.co.uk, abides by the laws and guidelines of the Internet. We welcome any enquiries as to the use of collected information and cookies, product capabilities, or company methods and practices. If you have any questions, comments or corrections regarding personally identifiable information obtained through us, please e-mail [email protected]

Can't complete an offer?

Sometimes you might find that you are unable to complete one of the offers available through the links on our site (for instance, if you do not have a credit card or if you have already completed the offers that you would like to do).

You can still get a gift from any of the freebiejeebies sites. All you need to do is obtain 3 extra referrals in addition to the number required for your chosen gift. So if you want to get a gift which is normally 6 referrals, you can get 9 referrals and we will accept 3 of them in lieu of your own offer completion.

Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this site. Use of this site in any way indicates that you fully agree to each of the terms and conditions set forth in this document. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you may not access or use this or any other web site owned or operated by Freebiejeebies for any purpose.

© 2007-2010 FreebieJeebies

Freebiejeebies is an independent rewards program and is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with any merchant or product depicted on the site.
All trademarks are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Registered for UK VAT (922 2128 60) and the UK Data Protection Act (1998).
We do not send out spam to our customers and will not sell your information or misuse it in any way.