Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Medium": Bite Me {introduction??}?

This is a really odd question. But here it is.
    I was watching Medium and the Bite Me episode came on. Yknow the one where she has dreams about being in Night Of The Living Dead. Well, I heard the introduction to that and it sounded so neat and perfectly worded. I am writing a story about death in dreams, and I've been looking for this introduction for ideas. And I don't think its anywhere.
    Is there any way I can get the exact words from that episode, other than watching it {but it never comes on anymore} and writing it down? Thank you so much for your help in advance!!

<3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here you go......I was bored LOL

I read this essay in college. It said the only place that any of us are truly free is in our dreams. We can cast off the shackles of our daily lives. We can go anywhere we want to go, we can be any version of ourselves that we want to be. I’m not saying that isn’t true. Who am I to contradict a college textbook, but any school kid can tell you that there’s one thing you can’t do in your dreams. You can’t die. According to just about every school kid who’s ever lived, if you actually die in your dream, you die in real life too. We laugh at that idea as we get older but I wonder sometimes but can we be actually sure that those kids are wrong? I mean if your dream does kill you, you’re not around to talk about it right? They’ll call it a heart attack or say you died in your sleep, they’ll never know what actually happened….Is that your worst nightmare finally caught up with you.