Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

We were soldiers blueray not loud enough on surround sound system?

my volume never goes over 47 and its usually very loud at 38-45... the blueray review for We Where Soldiers in the audio department was rated very high, explosions that shake the room, etc.. but my stereo isn't pushing out all that much omph at all!.. i just watched Shutter island and that was PERFECT sound, loud, base was perfect but We Where Soldiers is underwhleming. This isnt the first time this has happened but its annoying.. any thoughts?

Junior Member mr217shoestospare's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Audio these days is getting so confusing and there are all sorts of things to consider why this might happen. I consider myself very much a novice but here are a few things I'd try: You already know from another movie that your system is capable of louder sound so it is either the disk or some kind of setting. My amp has all sorts of theater, music and gaming settings for just the sound alone and for whatever reason can change on a dime between different playings or selections. So make sure you have the right kind of audio setting. Even try a few of the others within the movies/TV selections in case their audio track is different from the last disk you played. This is the most common situation I find myself in. It's crazy but happens this ways since there are so many different types of audio formats available today and your amp reads and reacts to each differently. If all else fails, try the disk out on someone else's system but I doubt you'll have to-probably just a setting issue.