Why do celebs never seem to get stretch marks after having kids?

When you're rich and famous you don't do anything laborious or menial yourself. You pay someone else to do it for you. Otherwise, what's the point of having all the money?

For those who "do their own stunts" they will be as prone to stretch marks as any other woman. To get rid of them they will use the services of a Personal Trainer, some exotic and expensive creams and a photographer who's good with air-brushing.

My daughter asked me that one after using the creams etc she still has them - I think the lst answer is correct - perhaps they have something magic we dont as mere mortals as to the getting fat well the personal trainers and dietitians step in plus the liposuction - No I am not jealous - much

Listen, its like i keep saying. If we all had personal hairdressers, beauticians and gym advisers then we'd all be beautiful celebrities too. But we don't , us poor unfortunates have to do it ourselves

Have you not seen Posh's stomach? Huge marks there. The others are because of personal trainers, spa treatments and airbrushing. Wouldn't it be good if a mag did a spread on effects pregnancy had on celebs (stretchmarks etc). Would be interesting.

Back