Does Taco Bell offer Direct Deposit?

jay

May 16, 2008
I'm thinking about about applying there, but I would like to get paid to my checking account, not stand in line and wait to cash my check.

hey my hubby works at taco bell and he gets direct deposit but on the Taco Bell Employee Card and his walllet was stolen you wouldn't happen to know the phone number or the website to report it stolen would you???? I've looked EVERYWHERE for the number or website and can't find it!!!! If you get back with us we'd greatlyappreciate it!!!!!

Alyssa and John

Depends where you work. Since some are franchises and some are corporations, they have different standards. I currently work at a franchised Taco Bell, and they do NOT offer direct deposit.

Depends where you work. Since some are franchises and some are corporations, they have different standards. I currently work at a franchised Taco Bell, and they do NOT offer direct deposit.

Exactly. My Taco Bell was a KFC and Taco Bell and they didn't offer Direct Deposit so yeah. But you know my taco bell manager fired everyone and then she got fired for firing everyone so I guess it also depends on the manager of the store. Thank fucking god that Renee does not fucking work at Taco Bell anymore I hated that bitch, always saying
"if you clean this line in less than 5 mins or make 24 tacos in 30 seconds" so if you get fired say "FUCK YOU!!!" to your manager.

Sorry I took it overboard, but yeah some taco bells don't offer direct deposit, so just wait in line at the bank I guess.

Back