Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does Taco Bell offer Direct Deposit?

I'm thinking about about applying there, but I would like to get paid to my checking account, not stand in line and wait to cash my check.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm not sure sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    They should have direct deposit for their customers. Every seat should be a toilet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They should have direct deposit for their customers. Every seat should be a toilet.

Unregistered
    yeah i work there they have direct deposit

Brookems
    whats the website for the direct deposit.

Unregistered
    hey my hubby works at taco bell and he gets direct deposit but on the Taco Bell Employee Card and his walllet was stolen you wouldn't happen to know the phone number or the website to report it stolen would you???? I've looked EVERYWHERE for the number or website and can't find it!!!! If you get back with us we'd greatlyappreciate it!!!!!

Alyssa and John

Unregistered
    Depends where you work. Since some are franchises and some are corporations, they have different standards. I currently work at a franchised Taco Bell, and they do NOT offer direct deposit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Depends where you work. Since some are franchises and some are corporations, they have different standards. I currently work at a franchised Taco Bell, and they do NOT offer direct deposit.
    Exactly. My Taco Bell was a KFC and Taco Bell and they didn't offer Direct Deposit so yeah. But you know my taco bell manager fired everyone and then she got fired for firing everyone so I guess it also depends on the manager of the store. Thank fucking god that Renee does not fucking work at Taco Bell anymore I hated that bitch, always saying
    "if you clean this line in less than 5 mins or make 24 tacos in 30 seconds" so if you get fired say "FUCK YOU!!!" to your manager.

Sorry I took it overboard, but yeah some taco bells don't offer direct deposit, so just wait in line at the bank I guess.