What is the best DVD burner to bur movies?

To me it's convertxtodvd. It's the best one i've tried. I have tried nero and a couple of others, but non can compare to convertxtodvd. It's fast at burning movies (faster than alll the other ones) and very user friendly. So if your a person that likes to burn movies (like me) then you HAVE to try this software. You won't regret it. I promise. So go to www.download.com do a search on convertxtodvd, download it, and try it. I know that convertxtodvd is a trial, but I luckily found the key under a youtube video. The key will be added in the additional details below, so you can just copy and paste it and you will be registered. I have tried it myself, so I know that it works.

So what id the best one for YOU? If it's not convertxtodvd then please feel free to share.
Thank you and have a great day!
Hey guys! Here's the key for convertxtodvd 4:
* TCYAK-PCX6C-U56SB-UAABN-P7CMP-4
Copy and pate and enjoy! Aso, here's the video that i go the key from, it's the fourth key down under the description of the video (I even left a comment under the video, letting people know that the fourth one down worked for me) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAhL4_qAAg&feature=related

Have fun!