guys and girls always complain that there aren't any worthy respectable girls

Katie

May 12, 2008
and guys left, why ? why can't these people just find each other ?!
i know i feel this way :)

because they are either too nervous or too scared to talk to that person, because of looks of actions. and alot of times guys think the girls are out of there league or the other way around and think they aren't worthy enough of them. which i think is lame :) but in order to find that person, you need to be confident and carefree and be yourself! :)

I think this is because they are so cautious at finding the right person they dont give people a chance. Also they find out a small flaw about somebody and give up on it. There is no perferct person only someone who will treat you well and will love you unconditionally

Because there are no decent guys in the world. If there's a guy who wants to prove to me that he can care about my feelings and meet me on an emotional and intellectual level then I invite him to do so, because none have succeeded yet. I mean smart guys, they are horny and emotional three-year-olds.Emotional guys are dumb and self-absorbed. Three is no such thing as the perfect guy. I salute lesbianism.

See in my opinion its a deadly cycle of love. heres a makeshift story of how it works. Theres a cute girl thats lookin for a boyfriend. Player walks up and notices girl dropping hints. player hooks up with girl. player already has 2-3 other girlfriends. player gets caught cheating. girl is done with guys. nice guy comes up and asks girl out and girl denys him. guy gets fed up and starts playing chicks because he cant score a serious relationship, rinse repeat. >_> I believe in chivalry and I believe in respect, and its sad to see that theres so many players, even the damn nerds and shit are players nowadays...

Because there are no decent guys in the world. If there's a guy who wants to prove to me that he can care about my feelings and meet me on an emotional and intellectual level then I invite him to do so, because none have succeeded yet. I mean smart guys, they are horny and emotional three-year-olds.Emotional guys are dumb and self-absorbed. Three is no such thing as the perfect guy. I salute lesbianism.

Back