boyfriend and i argue all the time now?

SarahB

May 14, 2008
my boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 3 years, for the last couple of month him and i have been getting into alot more arguments than usual, we will get into an argument over the smallest of things, we are always at each others throats, i am really getting tried of all the stress of our relationship i have been contimplating just ending the relationship, however i dont really want to do that i want us to get along for us to enjoy each others company but all that doesnt seem so easy anymore. we are constatly jerks to each other and refuse to give each other what we want. he said he would do ANYTHING to keep me but that has been all talk he hasnt done any of the things i have asked of him, we hardly talk, and now the littlest thing can make him not want to hang out. i can no longer do this if this is how the relationship is going to be, our 3yr anniversary is coming up and i want to make things work but idk what else to do i am not willing to give up antything that i feel i deserve. should i just end it

Back