My Sony Ericsson Vivaz fell in water but it is working a little. Can I get it fixed?

evileyez

Aug 30, 2008
Ok so my Sony Ericsson Vivaz fell in the sea when my friends pushed me inside :( I removed it quickly and removed the sim card, memory card and battery. It wasn't working AT ALL first. I have been drying it for a day now.

But I tired switching it on again today and it is working. The Sony Ericsson message it coming. The red light is also showing when I plug in the charger. But the touch screen isn't working. Can this be fixed in a repair shop?

Turn it off, and let the parts dry, DO NOT SWITCH THE PHONE ON! DRY it with alcohol

Turn it off, and let the parts dry, DO NOT SWITCH THE PHONE ON! DRY it with alcohol

Back