I really want to watch some more good anime but good ones are so hard to find, I will give you a list of my favorites and why I like them (I also recommend all of these wonderful series btw:

Code Geass: To all the haters, this show is amazing for one reason, its basis on truth. The deep desire to want the power to change the world, along with getting that power and trying to change the world is one of the best things about this show. Lots of humor, action, and fan service, its epic and my total fave.

Death Note: Love the evil, but epic attitude of Light, smart poeple, but I if it were any other anime I think I would just get bored, not looking for animes like this... regarding story, just the epicness

Gundam 00: Closest thing you will ever find to Code Geass and Death Note period Love the wish to eliminate war, change the world, etc. its pretty unique and that's why I like it

Spice and Wolf: AH, I love a good romantic tale, its got humor to boot, a nice little series, I love the idea of a human and demon wolf girl getting together, the pacing is a little frustrating but I liked it, and oh man I hope the series continues!!!

Fairy Tail: Fun. Just plain freaking awesome fun. Its got lots of humor and action, I love it, I'd love an anime recommendation for an anime like this! (not One Piece so don't even)

Cowboy bepop: Good story, good humor, nice ideas, smooth, Hate the ending though

well I've watched lots of anime but these are the only ones good enough for me to remember them, so dear god please recommend some good anime to me (I like bleach/naruto too)
also I'm not fond of old anime, and I like a series thats at least 20 eps
Oh wait I forgot to put Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (epic/unique/funny) and Baccano!