Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

On a cingular phone 8125...whats the PUK? It locked my sim!!?

Hello,
    ok so i was trying to change my password and i forgot my password so now my phone locked me out saying the sim card was blocked and for me to enter the PUK.......................does anyone know what that is and how i can fix my phone? Thanks!

it wont let me dial any phone numbers or text. theres no connection now.it says its searching, but i know my phone service is working.

its a Cingular 8125

Downloads
    Uploads
    in this case your sim card has been locked contact att customer care at 18003310500. they can give you the PUK code there

Really old guy
    You can only get the PUK code from AT&T. If you tried to enter too many incorrect codes, you now might need to purchase a new SIM. Sorry to give you the bad news but you should have referred to your Users Manual immediately when you got the message asking for the PUK. The poor device is thinking someone who does not know the pass is trying to hack him and is trying to protect the owners interests and so it did. Call AT&T but don't be surprised if they tell you to come in and get a new SIM.
    Goog luck.