Where can I download free ringtones and truetones for my LG490 FastTap (I'm with Telus)?

Q

qtpie26x3

Where can I download free ringtones and truetones for my LG490 FastTap (I'm with Telus)?

I'm tired of paying $3.50 (+ $0.50 download fee) for my truetones and ringtones. Now I'm with Telus and they blocked Bluetooth transfers, so my friends can't send me their ringtones through that; and so far I know of no program where I can modify songs only to take an exerpt for a ringtone. If anyone knows of any good websites where I can download ringtones DIRECTLY to my phone without any connecting cables, please... I beg you ... LET ME KNOW!!! lol tyvm

http://www.mobiringtones.blogspot.com

try this website mobile9.com its great website there free:)

i would just recommed that you make them yourself. Ventones is the free site that i use for that. Its awesome and then you can just side load them onto your phone with a cable. You can get free ringtones that way all day long. Ventones is free so they wont charge you for their service , dont trust others.

Back