Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    quackie81

What is wrong with my LG 8100 cell phone??

Everytime I try to turn my phone on and off it flashes the Telus [my service provider] Logo. I can't do anything else. I can't make calls, view my menu, nothing. I can't even turn the phone on and off. It just flashes. Even when I plug it in it does it. The only way I can turn the phone off and stop the flashing screen is to take the battery off. It has been doing this for 2 days. When people make calls to my cellphone it goes straight to my voicemail, so obviously my phone is off.. Does anyone know what is going on with my phone? Just looking for some opinions and knowledge before I take it to a dealer to be fixed. What do you think the problem will be?Everytime I try to turn my phone on and off it flashes the Telus [my service provider] Logo. I can't do anything else. I can't make calls, view my menu, nothing. I can't even turn the phone on and off. It just flashes. Even when I plug it in it does it. The only way I can turn the phone off and stop the flashing screen is to take the battery off. It has been doing this for 2 days. When people make calls to my cellphone it goes straight to my voicemail, so obviously my phone is off.. Does anyone know what is going on with my phone? Just looking for some opinions and knowledge before I take it to a dealer to be fixed. What do you think the problem is?

Downloads
    Uploads

What is wrong with my LG 8100 cell phone??

It may be that the phones is suffering from water damage. Did you get it wet???? The other that is the most probable is that you may be due for a new battery; so it obviously can't charge all the way. Lithium batteries after so long, can't be charged up anymore because they run out of chemicals in the battery to convert to electrical energy to power your phone. So getting a new battery could do the trick, and have no need of getting repaired. Good luck and I hope its just the battery!!