Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jungleboogeyvoodoo

ok what do you have to say that's nice about another race?

lets see how adaptable you people really are rather then the usual stupidity with who does what to whom lets see if we can create some kind of DIALOGUE going here that's a little more upbeat, i'll even start since i'm a white fella i"ll take black women (that should give my wife a complex but i'll cross that bridge when i get to it) as women go i find that's they tend to be as strong as they come nor are they the ogers they tend to be portrayed here. now then what do you have?i know we have good and bad in all races what i'm asking for is something good about one

JUNIOR H

i like hispanic men. they are very hard working and do stuff for you for free or just a lil token. my car died one time and this hisanic dude gave me a jump and checked my car for me. i offered him 15 bucks and he said noooooooooooooo . he didnt take it. he did it for niceness. he topped up all my fluids (he is a mechanic and had all the fluids in his car )

Downloads
    Uploads

I find everyone equal. We all have good people and bad apples in the bunch!

Downloads
    Uploads

Mexicans make pretty babies.

Junior Mint

I did not think that this would be as hard as it is. I have been on this site so long and I have seen such childishness. Honestly it swayed my views somewhat, but I will speak on the public image that I have gotten from other races. I will say something about several races.Arabian women- Arabian women are still fighting for the rights that we have taken for granted for so long. They are fighters and they are determined that they will get equal treatment no matter what.White men- Overall, the vast majority of white men are not racists and think poorly of other races. The vast majority care about family, earning a living and living in harmony with ALL races. Especially one white man that has made a huge impact on me and my husband that are both former black panthers (wink)Chinese women- They are so beautiful and graceful. They are tiny too. They cary themselves with an air of sophistication and class.White women- White women are sterotyped just as much as other races. Even when others try to beat them down mentally, they still try and be positive and accepting of other races.Native Americans- They have gone through so much and still live on reservations today. Yet they are beautiful and strong and still have never forgotten their heritageOh, Gypsy or Romani- Although they are not even recognized by the government as a race of people, they still stand strong and beautiful. They are fighting a fight that so many of us had to fight years ago. Plus, I love those scarves

Downloads
    Uploads

I like all races. Its just that every race has a person like " Vicky Butters" that make their race look bad. Either they weren't raised right or they have their own stupid views on what they "think" about other races. Why hate other races when you don't know anything about them?

junel e

lol what do you mean we're strong as they come?Nevermind, but I like White guys, and how they look too, and I like when you DONT get tans, b/c everyone has a tan nowadays, except my bf I think lol.But anyway, you are very hott and nice hair!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I've never found one race I dislike. Your right, every race has it's bad element. Problem today is, it's usually the bad element that yells the loudest, so they get the most attention. About 20 yrs ago I was mugged by a group of black fellas. Am I to hate the entire race for their actions? There are some who would say yes. But I like to think I'm my own man, so I blame the ones who committed the crime, no one else.

junglejungle

Sheep are really cute and their wool makes itchy yet very warm apparel. and lamb is delicious...sorry. It really is.

June M

well, I really respect the culture of the Japanese; their school system is almost perfect, I really believe that they are only so smart because they go to school all year around (although back then I would have disagreed to this type of schedule). not to mention that (or so I heard) they also have to take tests during Junior High schools to get into a particular level, as of the result, a better high school for higher learning. It truly depends that more on the student' own determination and intelligence than the teacher's to make it in life...although rough in some ways...its a good way to gain a strong sense of responsibility.I believe if the USA was a little more strict about it's own system, we would be out of a few problems already....not to mention I really like their language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast