Okay. So I've been having these dreams about a certain person and I. I see us at the beach, my home, his home, downtown, restaurants, libraries, SF, and so on and so forth. I know a LOT about this person, and I know what he looks like. My friends have seen him, and they this person has just stared at my friends like they recognize them from somewhere. I have these dreams, lets say more than the average person. My friends have had dreams about them seeing things as me w/ this person. Like at a park or a party. Every month since January, I've been seeing this. My friends have too. Like they've seen this person physically or had a dream about us. Some of my friends have seen him every month. One friend for each month. So can anyone please tell me what this means? Psychics please? Or anyone? And we are in love from what I've seen.
http://www.mtv.com/onair/dance_crew/season_2/photos/crews_flip/super_cr3w/promos/5_140x105.jpg
The name I've been calling him by in my dreams is 'Jeremy' Only a year older than me.
Okay, my friends have seen him physically, they don't know who he is. They only know what he looks like because of that picture. Thats it. I almost never talk about him to them.

ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE (: