Trip to California...please help.?

G

gamblin man

That depends on a lot of factors. The least expensive I was able to find on Expedia was $1060, but for middle of the week in February 2009, which is the farthest out their booking calendar will go. This is for a lowly rated hotel and economy car. Expect to pay more for a better hotel and car, if you plan to travel on the weekend, or have any restrictions on departure/arrival times. This does not include other costs, such as meals, gas, tips, tickets to attractions, and so on. You can do it on the cheap by eating fast food, and so on, but I'd say to allow at least another $400 - $800, depending on what you're planning on doing. For a more enjoyable holiday, you'll probably spend at least $3000.

It's fun to check sites like Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, and so on, to customize your trip yourself!

My boyfriend and I want to take a trip to Los Angelas, California. I want to know how much we should save. We need a flight out of Philadelphia, we need to rent a car, 2 plane tickets and we want to stay for 3 nights and 4 days. We want to go in May of 2009.

To early to tell at this point!.....By then the dollar may be worth nothing w/ present economy situation

Back