Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
The order that was produced is indeed a court order, non-compliance with that court order could result in data-center suspending the server as well as legal expenses I am trying to avoid. Later this year server will be moved to Russia and after that you can re-post whatever you guys want without fear of prosecution. Right now I am trying to save up some money as servers not cheap.
Thanks for your response Admin. Sorry for the length of this post but we are unable to contact you via the form on your site which keeps saying we're trying to post a link!

There are numerous interested parties in the outcome of this and I am sure none of them are suggesting that you risk being in breach of a court order. We respect your position.

A key concern is the grounds upon which the Court Order you refer to has been granted as, whilst some of the previous thread was colourful to say the least, much of what was said was true and therefore cannot be libellous so we're intrigued as to what posters are gagged from saying. You said previously not to mention his name but surely the order does not go as far as preventing his name being mentioned? There must be a specific allegation which cannot be repeated?

I wonder if you would be kind enough to provide the following information:

- Whether the Court Order was aimed solely at your site/to you/ and the extent to which it extends as the individual has done this previously with no intention to follow up but merely to have content which was not flattering removed.

- Whether the Court Order is private (unless specifically mentioned on the Order it should be a public document) so are you able to post it?

- Which country/court it was issued in and who by (individual or company) and where your servers are.

- Is there an easier way to contact you than via this thread?!